Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Eva Tetsman/ Zilvera am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, billing or payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example, such as your size, physical appearance, photographs, drawings etc.) if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
– as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as hosting companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
– Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
I will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. I will always ask your permission if I would like to make some parts of it (for instance, anonymized photographs or drawings) public: for blog or for promotional purposes
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. MAILING AND COOKIES
On occasion, Zilvera may contact you. Primarily, messages are delivered by email. In some situations, a contact by telephone, SMS message or physical mail will be made in order to provide you with customer support or with information. You can always unsubscribe from the mailings of Zilvera by pushing the “Unsubscribe”-button.
On this site Cookies are used. These are small data files sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. You can configure your browser’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies.